It's that season to roast and toast your pumpkin seeds! When carving your pumpkins or cooking with fresh pumpkin make sure to save the seeds. Add your choice of seasoning to make great snacks for the kids, and a bonus, they are rich in fiber too! Try our recipe below or get creative and try your own flavor blends.
- 1-2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 c pumpkin seeds, raw, whole and washed
- Preheat oven to 275°F (135°C).
- Combine the melted butter, salt, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce and pumpkin seeds. Mix thoroughly and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for one hour, flipping occasionally.