Servings: 8-10 mugs
- 6 c milk, whole
- 4 c brewed coffee, strong
- 1/2 c pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/4 c vanilla extract
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (3/4 tsp cinnamon, 3/8 tsp cloves, 3/8 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp ginger)
- Whipped cream (optional topping)
1. Combine the milk and coffee in the slow cooker.
2. Whisk together the pumpkin, vanilla extract, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
3. Add the mixture to the slow cooker and stir well.
4. Put the lid on the slow cooker and set on high for 2 hours.
5. Serve each mug with whipped cream on top and a sprinkle of cinnamon.