- 3 (15-oz.) cans sweet potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup melted margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 15 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place sweet potatoes in sprayed baking dish. Pour margarine over potatoes. Sprinkle with brown sugar and salt. Top with marshmallows, then sliced almonds.
3. Bake Marshmallow & Almond topped Sweet Potatoes for 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are completely heated and marshmallows are lightly browned (or to preference).