We love a traditional s'more, but wondered how we could enjoy our campfire favorite in a new way. We discovered fresh mint from your kitchen garden or windowsill herbs is the perfect ingredient to brighten s'mores sweetness. Plus, a campfire is not required to make them.
- 3 milk chocolate bars, 1.5oz
- 1/2 box of graham crackers, 14.4oz
- 1/2 bag of marshmallows, 10oz (this is plenty of extra)
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Break the chocolate bars and graham crackers into smaller squares. Tear the mint leaves from the stem and chop them into smaller pieces.
- Layer the graham cracker squares on the bottom of a 9" x 9" pan, and then set the chocolate pieces on top of each cracker square. On top of the chocolate sprinkle a pinch of chopped mint.
- Next, add a layer of marshmallows on top of each chocolate square.
- Bake for 5 minutes, until the marshmallows and chocolate soften.
- Remove from the oven and use a second graham cracker square to flatten each marshmallow inside the "sandwich."
- Allow the s'more to cool a moment, and then enjoy.